[TR] Who is Going to Triumphest in Laughlin NV

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Thu Aug 2 22:02:05 MDT 2007

So many shows, so little time!!

Okay, we are also doing Triumphest in Laughlin NV from Colorado.

Triumphest 2007 is October 11-14 at the River Palms Resort Hotel in
Laughlin, Nevada.

Web site is http://www.triumphest.com/

This years theme is "The only Bond Film where James Bond Drove a
Triumph".  So get your best Bond suit, your Bond Girl, and your Triumph
and get to Triumphest!!

Since James Bond drove a Saffron Stag in "Diamonds are Forever" - (with
a Herald exhaust overdubbed to it because the Stag V8 exhaust sounded
BETTER than an Aston Martin DB), well we will be pushing for a LARGE
attendance of Stags at this event!!   I will bet that if you own a
Saffron Stag, it will be displayed in the hotel Lobby!!

The Triumph Stag Club USA will be having a Triumph Stag exhaust note
contest to see which attending Stag sounds the best!!  I recommend that
the Judges be a team of Bond Girls  :>

Rooms are like $34 per night except Friday/Saturday are like $64 IF you
book using the club discount.  Some folks are booking separately and
getting a different lower rate, but I am not sure if the club gets a
special rate on the conference rooms if they have their numbers book
using the event rate.

Toronto Triumphs thinks they will get over 25 Stags all the way up in
Canada for British Car Day at Bronte Park.

The challenge is to beat the Canadians attendance for Triumphs and Stags
at Triumphest!!  We only had something like 24 Stags and 314 Triumphs at
VTR 2007.

So you Californian Stag and Triumph Owners, all you TEXANS that did not
come to VTR 2007 after we ALL sweated our butts off driving to Irving in
freakin JULY, and every state within 1000 miles of Laughlin, hop in the
Triumphs and get to Triumphest!!!

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)