[TR] More on the one carb TR8

Tom Deutsch tdskip at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 20:30:49 MDT 2007

Well I tried the carbon canister idea (thanks Paul) but it did not work. I pulled the inter-carb fuel line that connects both carbs and the gas was cloudy. Replacing the fuel filter did not make a difference. Replacing the interconnect line did not make a difference.

  I'm still only getting one of the two carbs running, the one closest to the fuel filter. It also seems like the fuel flow from the tank has weakened since I last tested it.

  Is there another filter near the tank?

  Thanks folks!