[TR] TR3 wheel options: stop me before I do something crazy

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Wed Aug 1 12:55:11 MDT 2007

For about $25 more you can have Superlites and they will look right and fit
right !  You won't look like a rice racer nor will you need a 1000 watt set of
subs. :)

Check out
http://www.packracingproducts.com/acatalog/TR-_2__250__3__4__5_&_6.html

No Connection but it is what I would do????

Mark
Nashville
http://www.ArrestMeRed.com