[TR] Tires et al

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Aug 1 12:40:48 MDT 2007

> Don't shy away from Kumho's.  They are a very good tire.  I
> replaced a set
> of Michiens on my wifes car with a set of Kumho's and have been very
> satified with.  I plan on buying a set for my Spitfire IV and
> my mini van in
> the near future.  At any price they come highly recommended
> (just read some
> of the reviews on Tire rack).  It was because of these
> reviews that I tried
> my first set.  Again, the reasonable pricing is just a bonus.

Personally, I would want to wait until the current flap over defective tires
from China is resolved.  Although AFAIK Kumho has not yet been named as one
of the brands affected; it appears that some of their tires are made in the
same plant that made the recalled tires.

Randall
(Tedious but unavoidable disclaimer follows)

CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information proprietary to NavCom Technology, Inc., or one of its affiliates, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed, shall be maintained in confidence and not disclosed to third parties without the written consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.