[TR] Tires et al

Smith, Brian (CP) BrianSmith1 at templeinland.com
Wed Aug 1 12:11:51 MDT 2007

Bill,

Don't shy away from Kumho's.  They are a very good tire.  I replaced a set
of Michiens on my wifes car with a set of Kumho's and have been very
satified with.  I plan on buying a set for my Spitfire IV and my mini van in
the near future.  At any price they come highly recommended (just read some
of the reviews on Tire rack).  It was because of these reviews that I tried
my first set.  Again, the reasonable pricing is just a bonus.

Brian Smith

Bogalusa, LA

**********    Confidentiality Notice    **********
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings
 are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
identified above. This message may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law.
If the receiver of this information is not the intended recipient, or the
employee, or agent responsible for delivering the information to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
notify the sender by return email and delete the electronic transmission,
including all attachments from your system.