[TR] Wedge front springs

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Wed Aug 1 07:03:49 MDT 2007

All springs are quoted in terms of ride height based on OE specs. We
make springs that lower the car 1" form OE spec.  This may, in some
cases, raise the ride height of the car.  In the case of our springs,
they are guaranteed not to sag or set. The car will sit 1" lower than
the day it was new, but it will not go any lower 2, 3 or 5 years from
now. Now for  segue, we are about to do another prduction run of these
springs.  As an incentive to order now, teh first 20 springg orders will
 be sold at $145/set of r vs teh normal price of $185.  Commercial now
over. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022