[Tigers] Rug kits

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 09:26:51 MST 2024

I'm assuming you mean a full carpet kit..  rather than the "over rugs or
over mats" for front floors.

An Alpine and Tiger kit are not interchangeable as the trans tunnel and
front floor shapes are different

Also alpine kits from 59-early 63 ( series I-II) and from 63-68 (series 3-
V) should also be different...
So I wouldn't trust a supplier that doesn't know that

Regards

Michael King