[Tigers] Wiper Blades

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 12:18:34 MDT 2024

Hey,

I don't think my first attempt to send this went through.

The wiper blades that Ron suggested work on my original wiper arms.  In
this photo you can see my old blade on top and the new Trico 11" 33-111 on
the bottom.  The attachment bracket looks a little different but it snaps
right on to my original wiper arms.
[image: Old and new wiper blades.jpg]

I was never able to find any other blade where I could just pull out the
rubber part and use that on my original blades.  On the original blade I
have the thin piece of metal that contains the rubber part is 10.6mm wide
and .83mm thick.  Everything I was able to look at at the parts stores was
thicker and wider and would not fit into my original wiper blade frame.

I'm happy to now have a pair of good, functional blades.

Have Fun,
Joe Brown