[Tigers] rear brake wheel cylinders

James Armstrong rollright at aol.com
Wed Jul 3 08:11:57 MDT 2024

Hello,
 I have a collection of similar rear wheel brake cylinders that look identical. They do have different bore sizes and a different part number cast into the body. The smaller bore is cast 304170The larger is cast 304270 I believe the smaller cylinder 304170  is correct.Any idea what the larger one goes to? BTW: years ago, Tod Brown gave me a box of wheel cylinders to clean up. He said, go ahead and keep a couple for spares..
Jim ArmstrongMk 1A382002083 LRXFECode 86TAC # 0763