[Tigers] Air Cleaner Gasket

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Mon Oct 3 11:35:31 MDT 2022

I’m guessing the gaskets are about 3/8” wide.   This seals only the back 3/8” of the original paper air filter.

I believe the original filter is 1” wide.   The rest of the air filter is open to air flow.

See picture below from Work Shop Manual Section C – pg. 27 – diagram is clearer in the Manual.

Ron Fraser