[Tigers] Correct trunk hinge fasteners

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:24:53 MDT 2022

I have both of the magazines.

The Mk1 article shows what might be a manufacturer's license plate with the
numbers 2930.  I can't make out the state but it looks like on the left
side of the plate there is a "1" stacked vertically over a "U" and  the
letters "D", "L" and "R" stacked vertically in the center of the plate.
The photo under the hood doesn't show the ID plate.

The Mk2 article shows a license plate that might be from California and on
the left side of the plate there is an "18" over an "R" and on the right
side is a "4". In the middle of the plate it looks like there are the
letters "D", "L" and "R" stacked vertically.  Once again, there is no photo
showing the ID plate.

I love looking at the ads in these old magazines.  In the September 1967
issue you could pick up a 1965 Ferrari 275 GTB for $8750.

Have Fun,
Joe Brown