[Tigers] Correct trunk hinge fasteners

James Lindner jliny5 at cox.net
Fri May 13 12:53:59 MDT 2022

Allan

I have been working on the same thing, after losing a half point at last year’s SUNI. I believe You have it correct regarding the screw and stud. I also believe they were NOT painted. I too have sourced some of the original fasteners. The screws did not have any evidence of paint, although a couple of the studs were painted. Attached is a photo that I got of a supposedly original car.

The bolts securing the lid support struts (not shown) are painted.

I am all ears to hear what others say.

Jim