[Tigers] Camshaft Recommendation

Owain Lloyd owain.lloyd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:30:57 MDT 2022

i recently built a stock 302 for a friend.  he was on a budget.  i used
this summit cam (https://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-1799) which turned
out to be really nice.  smooth idle and progressive power up to about
5500.  apart from ported heads and raised 10:1 compression it was pretty
much stock but the car made well over double the HP on the rolling road
compared to before the rebuild.

i was surprised by that cam.