[Tigers] Camshaft Recommendation

James Lindner jliny5 at cox.net
Thu Jun 30 07:42:03 MDT 2022

Hello

I am building a stock 260 for my very early Tiger. See photo of block. I am installing a new camshaft and I ordered one from COMP Cams back in March. I am not sure what is going on over at COMP Cams but my item is still on back order and they are now saying late July. Every time I have called it is always the same story…next month.

Enough whining…does any body have a recommendation for another manufacturer. I have heard good things about Cower and bad things about Crane.

COMP offered a cam and lifter kit which includes everything you need. I would prefer finding something similar.

Thanks

Jim

Sent from my iPad