[Tigers] Moss motors plans for Sunbeam Parts

Curt & Patti Meinel cmeinel464 at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 04:26:30 MDT 2022

Jay, Rick and I are good friends and we both put in the  time to put out quality  Sunbeam parts. We are both owners and Sunbeam nuts.Over the years I bought quote a lot of Britshit parts to see the quantity, frankly most of it was crap. For your  information Moss called both Rick & I to inquire  if we were interested in selling to them. We both said "no thank you."Curt Classic Sunbeam
Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

  On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 7:33 PM, Jay<jay.laifman at gmail.com> wrote:   Exactly!  I stockpiled a bunch of VB stuff while my car was being painted, etc. Then many months if not a year later, when I went to install it, that’s when I learned how bad it was.  And way too late to return.  So I ended up rebuying most of it from Rick (sorry Curt).  But that is also when I learned that Rick and Curt spent the time to source good stuff.  I never bought from VB again.
I’m sure Moss has inquired with Rick and Curt to buy and if Moss had a correct understanding of the low value of what they have, Rick and Curt would already be selling it.

Most of Vicshit parts were crap. We bought some items to see how they worked and dumped most of it. Curt Classic Sunbeam

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

  On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 11:07 AM, Jay Laifman<jay.laifman at gmail.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________

tigers at autox.team.net