[Tigers] Moss motors plans for Sunbeam Parts

Jay jay.laifman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:33:37 MDT 2022

Exactly!  I stockpiled a bunch of VB stuff while my car was being painted, etc. Then many months if not a year later, when I went to install it, that’s when I learned how bad it was.  And way too late to return.  So I ended up rebuying most of it from Rick (sorry Curt).  But that is also when I learned that Rick and Curt spent the time to source good stuff.  I never bought from VB again.

I’m sure Moss has inquired with Rick and Curt to buy and if Moss had a correct understanding of the low value of what they have, Rick and Curt would already be selling it.