[Tigers] Speedo rebuild recommendations?

Gary M. Gere ggere at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 19:11:13 MST 2022

Hello,

I have been using Palo alto speedometer service for decades.

I lived within driving distance of their shop for most of my life, and was able to bring the gauges in and talk to them personally. You can’t believe the variety of instruments they service.

I had them refurbish and re-calibrate all of the gauges in my 1967 mkii and they look and work as though they were new.

I could not recommend them more highly.

-Gary