[Tigers] Panhard Rod Question

Theo Smit tsmit at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 1 09:19:54 MST 2022

The “wrong from the factory” part is that the frame attachment and the axle attachment should have been done on the opposite sides, which you cannot fix just by flipping the bar around. A second and more important issue is that the frame mounting arm should have been extended to position the panhard bar horizontally at normal ride height. But that requires more structure back there to support the lateral loads or things will just tear apart over time (as they already do).

Cheers,
Theo