[Tigers] LAT Hoods

Daniel Eiland deiland1 at att.net
Thu Aug 18 22:27:06 MDT 2022

There used to be a gentleman, I believe he owned an aeronautical company in California, who would go into his business at night and make fiberglass LAT hoods for Tigers and I heard he also produced Shelby hoods. He only worked by special order. He was very busy and very difficult to get in touch with. I bought a LAT hood from him around 1998-1999. Took months to get, but well worth the wait. I was in the process of having my Tiger painted when it arrived and when I dropped the new hood at the paint shop they had never seen anything made out of fiberglass that was so well made. Sold my Tiger many years ago but maybe some old-timer (oops, I mean experienced) members of this list might remember the man's name.
Dan Eiland X Tiger owner

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Aug 18, 2022 at 3:10 PM, Jay<jay.laifman at gmail.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________

tigers at autox.team.net