[Tigers] battery tray wood

James Lindner jliny5 at cox.net
Thu Sep 30 12:16:26 MDT 2021

Hello

I found a place on line that carries beech wood and will cut it to exact specs to match our battery tray wood. The name of the place is Ocooch Hardwoods in WI.

http://ocoochhardwoods.com/

Here is the quote they sent me.
Item	Price	Quantity	Subtotal
1/4" Beech 2.75" wide 13" long	$1.38	1	$1.38
7/16" Beech 0.875" wide 10.4375 long	$1.40	1	$1.40
Total:	$2.78
Shipping:	$9.47
Tax:	$0
Grand Total:	$12.25
Compared to price, Shipping is a bit steep, but in general pretty reasonable. I did not have them drill holes, I will take care of that.

I just placed an order

Jim

Sent from my iPad