[Tigers] Tiger Rear Sway bar

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:59:05 MDT 2021

FWIW, my previous owner put a much heavier sway bar on the front, which I
only discovered when I tried to replace its rubber bushings. During some
spirited parade laps on a road course the thing understeered like a pig, I
wondered if the front tires were going to get ripped off their rims.  The
PO had also put helper leafs on the rear springs, but I took them off
because of the overly stiff ride.  Maybe these would have stiffened the
rear to match the front, but the stiffer front bar alone doesn't work.