[Tigers] Tiger Rear Sway bar

Jay jay.laifman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:57:30 MDT 2021

I’m pretty sure they were not.  I actually have one for an Alpine, still NOS.  But I know that in the Alpine world, they go kind of nuts that it’s really bad for handling if they are added.  I do trust some of the folks who’ve I seen make those statements. But, I don’t have any better info about it.

However, some of those same folks endorse putting thicker front sway bars on.  It’s my understanding that it’s all relative.  So if they stiffen the front, and the overall balance was good before, then the rear should also be stiffened.  But, heck, that’s just me.  They claim to be the experts.

Jay