[Tigers] Battery Tender

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Sep 19 17:40:37 MDT 2021

Mark

                I only have Schumacher battery charges – 1 is a 2/10/50 amp and the other is a 1.5A trickle charge with no problems.

I do see Schumacher has Battery Tender style and size chargers available but I have no experience with them.

Any chance Battery Tender has a service or replacement policy for the failed chargers?

I see a number of YouTube videos on how to fix a failed Battery Tender – looks like the heat of operation kills the capacitor for most of them.

Ron Fraser