[Tigers] Battery Tender

coolvt at aol.com coolvt at aol.com
Sun Sep 19 16:20:08 MDT 2021

I've had 2 out of 5 fail.  But, as I reported, one was 15 yrs old.....so might have to expect it.

In a message dated 9/19/2021 5:04:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, jay.laifman at gmail.com writes: I have three of them.  No failures.  But then, I'm one of those guys who hasn't had a Pertronix failure either.  Maybe they're both flukes. 😊