[Tigers] Cleaning Tiger Bright work

Dave Munroe dave at munroe.ca
Tue Mar 16 06:32:29 MDT 2021

Terry,  here is a hot tip for cleaning those really small crevices along
stainless strips, letters and metal logos that have wax residue you can't
get at with a rag:
Get an old electric tooth brush, put a new brush on the business end and
presto! Works like gang busters, and doesn't hurt the paint.

Nothing like all those little crevices clean as whistle!

Cheer,,

Dave in Nova Scotia
B382000450LRXFE