[Tigers] Dashboard Refinish

jimdamelio jimdamelio at verizon.net
Mon Mar 15 10:17:53 MDT 2021

It's original. On the car in 1978 when I bought it.  A few small pieces have chipped off with a knife, but most of it still has quite a hold.  Lots of cracks.Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Gary <garywinblad at comcast.net> Date: 3/15/21  12:04 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: tigers at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dashboard Refinish
    In about 1979 I was able to chip it off with a small knife and
    screwdriver.
    If its still on yours after all these years are you sure it is
    factory?  Most I saw way back when were all
    cracking off.
    Good luck,
    Gary

    On 3/15/2021 8:37 AM, Jim D'Amelio via