[Tigers] Tiger engine Survey

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Thu Jun 10 07:06:24 MDT 2021

I'm encouraged that some Tiger owners have requested and filled out the
Tiger Engine Survey but more participation is required to make this Study
valuable to the Tiger community.

Today there are 6 entries in the new Tiger Engine Survey spreadsheet.   I
hoped getting the Tiger Engine Study on the TEAE web site would attract
greater worldwide attention with greater participation.

I have 150 entries in my Original Tiger Engine Study, gleaned over the years
from many sources including most importantly you, the Tiger owner.    Many
entries are obsolete and/or have incomplete information; I will not enter
obsolete information into this new Survey format just to fill it out.
Current, up to date information from Tiger owners is the only way to make
this Engine Study valuable to the Tiger Community.

Please note, you do not need to tear down your engine to fill out this
Survey.   Casting numbers and date codes that are easily visible are
sufficient.    You can always come back later to edit your Survey when you
find additional Tiger Engine Survey information.   Participation is the key
to the Survey's success.

The Tiger Engine Study is now listed on the TEAE website home page for
easier access and there are clearer instructions.

Go to teae.org - scroll down to find the Tiger Engine Study and click on it

Fill in your name and email - check yes - you will receive in your email a
link with the Survey Form - follow the instructions

Fill out the online Survey Form and Submit

If you run into any difficulties with this online format, please contact me.

Thank you for your participation

If you have questions about Tiger engines or some Ford engine parts, just
ask.

Ron Fraser