[Tigers] 90 degree oil filter adaptor

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sat Jul 3 17:15:29 MDT 2021

Terry
	According to a Weatherhead catalog I have:
1/4" pipe thread is about 1/2" diameter
3/8" pipe thread about 3/4"
1/2" pipe thread about 7/8"

It also states that the BSPT is nearly identical to the NPTF except for the
angle of the threads.
This is consistent with the unified bolt threads - UNF & UNC for British
bolts.

I don't have one of these parts on hand to measure.
Anyone have a picture of this adaptor part or measurements?

Ron Fraser