[Tigers] Tool fixing clips

James Armstrong rollright at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 13:50:15 MST 2021

Hello,
 I screwed up ! Someone sent me a single email, with a lot of data on tools, tool rolls, and parts list to back all up. This was in response to my question about truck floor tool  fixing clips. At the doctor's office this morning, I was engrossed in the e-mail and was called in to a procedure figuring Icould finish reading it at home. Now I can't find it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you please resend your email to me? Promos I won't loose it this time ! DUH
Jim ArmstrongMk 1A382002083 LRXFECode 86TAC # 0763