[Tigers] Radiator Cap

Douglas Lyle douglasalyle at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 12:05:36 MDT 2021

 Joe, I've had two failures with those Scott Drake caps.   They were about 10 years apart.    Both failed soon after installation.    The 10 year gap was because I had forgotten that the first one failed and then 10 years later I bought another and it also failed.    Ended up finding an NOS cap and that solved the problem.
Both Scott Drake caps were allowing coolant to puke out after short drives.   Dimensions looked identical.   Your results may vary.  Just keep an eye on it.

Doug