[Tigers] Radiator Cap

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:20:59 MDT 2021

I have an update on my quest to find a radiator cap.  I wound up ordering a
Scott Drake Mustang cap from CJ Pony Parts and it fits really well.  And
since my temp gauge was always pegged out really high I installed a
mechanical temp gauge from Summit on my Edelbrock intake.  After idling for
about 20 minutes the temp never got over 190.  Now I need to take it out
for a long drive and see how it does.

Thanks for all of the info from everybody.

Thanks,
Joe Brown