[Tigers] ? questions

R Flynn flynnr2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 16:00:07 MDT 2020

Looking for some information / advice (now that it is running again,
looking to tidy up a few bits, etc.) which I hope someone can help me with.

1) What size are the hoses which runs to & from the MKI (so S1-SIV Alpines
too I think) heater valve (manifold -> valve -> heater core)?
My heater valve is leaking like a sieve and replacements appear to be
scarce at the moment, so looking to bypass it until it can be rectified.

2) I assume the distributor vacuum line is the standard 3/16"?
Mine is a bit short / tight, does not inspire confidence.

3) What sort of hose is used in the fuel line around the transmission /
engine area?
Mine is a bit mishappen, again does not inspire confidence.

4) Any opinion on spark wire boots - 90 vs 135 degrees?
Looking at ordering a kit to make some up, need to make an all in choice.

Cheers in advance,

--
rick
B9471206: http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/flynn_r/default.asp