[Tigers] Alternative Fuel Pump Stock Location

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 13:30:02 MDT 2019

I did the same, a Facet cube with a pre-filter in the spare tire well.  I
don't recall the model number, but it was the one recommended for 289
Mustangs from back in the day.  Without thinking one day I turned it on for
a moment when the top was off the carburetor, and the float removed.  Quite
a geyser resulted, it would take a hell of an engine to use gas that fast.

Stu