[Tigers] Bumper Questions

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 16:24:21 MDT 2019

Hi,

1. For the front bumper brackets how can I tell which one goes on the
driver's side and which one on the passenger side?  Do I mount the brackets
so that the slotted mounting holes are higher (which moves the bumper
lower) or do I mount the brackets so the slotted mounting holes are lower
(moving the bumper higher)?

2. From my research it sounds like the rear bumper brackets are supposed to
have a rubber grommet and a spacer for where the mounting bolt goes through
the rear valance.  Does anybody have the dimensions for these pieces or a
photo or drawing?

Thanks,
Joe Brown