[Tigers] Windshield shipping, FYI

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 17:24:37 MDT 2019

My windshield from VB arrived. I was a bit panicked when I pulled into the
driveway and saw the package standing on end in my driveway.  The second
picture shows what I found when I opened it.
[image: IMG_0765.jpg]

[image: IMG_0767.jpg]
They used bags of expanding foam to secure the windshield in place.  The
whole bottom of the box was the same foam.  And, best of all, when I got it
out. the windsield was intact.

No, its not the windshield for an old Chevy Cameo or something.  LMC is
Long Motor Corp, parent of VB.  I guess they share boxes.

Stu