[Tigers] Tiger hose interchange Part 2

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Mon Apr 1 06:57:21 MDT 2019

Here is an update for Stock Tiger hose interchange numbers; I have
eliminated obsolete numbers and added new #'s.  Biggest problem here is if
you don't have the hose in hand, you don't know how well each hose actually
fits.   Most hoses require cut to fit.   I have included approximant lengths
of the original hose plus the lengths of the possible interchange hose.

Sometimes we need to make roadside repairs so maybe these numbers will help.

I will cover all the cooling system hoses in several parts

Goodyear is now branded Continental their #s are interchangeable.

Always support your Sunbeam Parts Vendors 1st.

Please add #s that you know are current and available also correct any
errors you see here.

Header Tank - 1224842 superseded by 122991                  1" x 6.5"
straight hose superseded by a molded hose

SS -CS22

Straight 1" heater hose can be used here

Dayco - 70531 - 1 x 7.75

Dayco - 71196 - 1 x 14

Dayco - 71218 - 1 x 12.5

Continental - 63682 - 1 x 9.9

Napa - 8205 - 1 x 14

Header Tank steam pipe - 1224843          5/16" x 3"

Straight 5/16" heater hose

Continental 63100 - 5/16" x 15"

Header Tank overflow pipe - 9233561                    5/16" black hose

I have no reference on how long the original hose should be.   Anyone know
the correct length of the original hose?

Ron Fraser