[Tigers] Is there a easy way to install the cubby liner after everything is installed?

Terry Packer packertl3 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 13:48:06 MST 2018

Robert
Unfortunately I don't recall the precise assembly sequence used to re-install the cubby in my MkI. But I hope you won't mind me building upon your post.
I previously solicited advice on re-finishing the interior of my car's existing cubby. A gentleman named Nick, using the screen name "Scattt" offered to send me flocking materials left over from his cubby restoration. The process was simple and the end result superb. The only drawback is that applying flocking material can be a little messy so it is highly recommended that the cubby be removed from the dash for this purpose.
I would like to continue Nick's generosity by offering to forward these materials plus printed instructions, entirely free to anyone whose Tiger cubby is in need of renewal.
Terry Packer

tigers at autox.team.net