[Tigers] Garage Floor Coating

Theo Smit tsmit at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 7 11:19:07 MST 2018

I used the Behr 2-part epoxy on my floor when it was new (about 12 years ago now). I waited for the floor to age about a month, then etched it using the provided (muriatic acid ?) agent, and applied the epoxy. The only stuff that has removed it in spots is battery acid, and where I accidentally left some brake fluid sitting on the floor, it eventually lifted when I also parked the car on it. Tough stuff and I'd use it again.

Theo