[Tigers] Garage Floor Coatings

Douglas Lyle douglasalyle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 10:40:37 MST 2018

 Too many oil and brake fluid contaminants on my floor so I went with the RaceDeck.  Simple to install and cleans up easy.   If a tile gets damaged you can just replace it.   Hides all the small cracks too which is difficult to do with epoxy.   A few pictures attached below.
I was scared away from the epoxy route after seeing so many coated floors that had sections lift from wet tires or tool drops.  Prep is key but if you've got an old floor that can be difficult.    I have a friend who has one that is perfect and has lasted but he paid an obscene amount and it was professionally applied.

Doug