[Tigers] Tigers Cooling

Capt HB - Yahoo harryb at elams.org
Sun May 6 01:15:29 MDT 2018

Most of us have fought heating problems at some time or other. Here is my solution:
Griffin Al radiator.
Honest 50/50 anti-freeze
Fan shroud
14” fibreglas fan
Calibrated temp gage

Although my temp gage would go crazy high it never boiled over. I used infrared hand held as the standard and added resistance to get my desired temp. The gage is probably no longer linear. My engine builder wants my engine at 190 degrees. My only issue has been a two hour parade stop-n-go. Temp to 205 but no boil over. As soon as up to 35 mph it cooled right back to 190.

Good Luck.

Harry Elam
B382000471