[Tigers] The holes on the left and right of the radiator on the Sunbeams

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Fri May 4 16:27:36 MDT 2018

Sounds like malarkey to me.  Remember this was an ALPINE first and those
holes were there then.  I'm not thinking that they were anticipating a V8
engine in there when they designed those holes.

But, regardless, I think it's pretty well established that they are bad
news for keeping the air flow through the radiator and should be blocked
off for Tigers.