[Tigers] Tiger rear tires

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at garmin.com
Mon Jul 9 11:33:44 MDT 2018

For reference, I'm running 205/45-16 tires on 7 inch rims, front and rear. Lots of room in the rear fenders for more rubber (225 or 235 would not be an issue) if you had the right wheel offset. In front it's very tight, and as Mike notes, the front is what matters if you're going for good handling balance.

As you move further away from the stock suspension, larger tires become possible. I'm pretty sure that Dale A got 215's or 225s on the front of his black Tiger.

Theo