[Tigers] My Tiger and I are in an Epic Struggle...

Dave Munroe dave at munroe.ca
Thu Sep 28 10:16:08 MDT 2017

Larry, early on in my life with my Tiger the Holly 600cfm 4 barrel carb
acted exactly like you describe. After a rebuild, new needle and seat(s)
and much frustration, I checked the fuel pump pressure at the carb - it was
producing 12 psi. Way too much for the Holly. I replaced the pump with a
new one making 6 psi and it has been working like a champ for the last15
years and some 25,000 miles.

Might check your fuel pressure.....

Dave