[Tigers] wiper moptor is stuck?

Russ and Tammy C. rtscolgan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 13:59:16 MDT 2017

Non functioning wiper motor.  I get  an occasional swipe and then nothing.  I think that it is in the grease in the motor compartment as I haven't used it in many years.  Went in the rain to Rod run to the end of the world last weekend and it rained.   l used rain x and it was fine at speed.  It was blistering hot on the way home and when I tried the wiper it swiped once.  Did it get soft from the heat and how is the best way to overhaul it again?  I think that I took it apart 14 years ago when I restored it.  Any ideas would be helpful.  Thank you in advance.  Russ