[Tigers] Tiger won't idle after a bout of hard acceleration

R Flynn flynnr2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 16:43:27 MDT 2017

I too am deeply suspicious of a vacuum leak somewhere (did a which check on
the distributor line earlier and that is fine at least and all other hoses
are at least connected).

In any event, I am travelling for a while hence progress in diagnosing will
slow down somewhat. In the meantime, helpful bits will be procured so I can
make some progress in a few weeks when I return.

Thanks to all for the comments, I'll keep you posted on progress.