[Tigers] Odd Questions form who else but Mayf, lol...

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Fri Sep 1 10:16:36 MDT 2017

Mayf

It would help if you can find the casting # of the parts.

High Performance Ford engine parts interchange by George Reid states the
Mexican blocks have a higher nickel content.

Crank shaft should be marked either 1M for 221, 260 and 289 ci engine - 2M
for 302

Mustangtek.com may have more information and pictures for you to research.

Ron Fraser