[Tigers] carburetor options

FHSLOTH13 at aol.com FHSLOTH13 at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 09:05:08 MDT 2017

I have the same set-up as Erich. Set it up 25 years ago and have not had to
 touch it since.

Fred Baum
B9470768

In a message dated 3/22/2017 8:51:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tigers at autox.team.net writes:

I too  have a stock 260.  Mine is topped with a vintage Edelbrock F4B
manifold  and a 500 cfm Edelbrock carb with manual choke.
Starts easy, runs smooth,  no bogs, or flat spots or hesitation.

Erich
---- "Bates wrote:

> I need the advice and suggestions from the list.  I  have a Mk 1A Tiger
with a stock 260 engine.  I need to purchase the  intake manifold and a
carburetor ( electric choke desirable, but not  essential).  This will be a
street machine, not for the track.  The  more I look at catalogs, the more
confused I get.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/e.coiner@cox.net

tigers at autox.team.net

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive