[Tigers] HACK-'N-TAC

Brock Tella bctsandiego at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 18:36:41 MDT 2017

I ranted on this years ago when TAC started. My thought that if you had a verifiable title to a Tiger, than utilizing an Alpine frame to put the Tiger parts on would be ok. There have been many Tigers with unrebuildable chassis. At the Monterey Concours, they present cars  that have been totally remade with no original parts and sell for Millions. To me I would love to see more Tigers as long as no one is making one up.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android