[Tigers] mk1a seat redo

Mark Rense mark44124 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 07:07:25 MDT 2017

I've done several later seats, follow Brad's advise on the pleats. Also I
bought several boxes (ok, borrowed them from the office) of those black
paper clamps to hold the covering in place while the glue dried.

The rubber diaphragm is much easier to stretch into place when it is warmed
up. I bought a can of brush-on contact cement rather than using the spray
can.

Have fun!

Bugz