[Tigers] Mk II engine color

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Jan 22 10:40:26 MST 2017

                I looked at a Mk II engine the other day and the engine
color was very light blue, even the engine hangers were that light blue.

I believe someone painted it that color, it's way lighter than Duplicolor
1601.

TBON states  - Engine Block - Old Ford Dark Blue

                                Motor Hangers - Black

                What color is an original Mk II 289 engine and are the motor
hangers black?

My notes on this seem to indicate the darkest Ford blue - Duplicolor 1606

Thanks

Ron Fraser

Also let me include here that I'm always looking for more information about
Original Tiger Engines; all the engine groups, especially the early B19KC
engines painted black.   Contact me off List for a simple work sheet for the
Study.